We now offer in-house tuning for all Hindle Exhaust customers. Have your bike professionally tuned by our Dynojet factory trained technician, Scott Cartier. Scott brings a huge amount of experience and knowledge to the table. Here's just a little bit about Scott:
- Fully licensed motorcycle mechanic since 2000.
- Factory trained at Dynojet headquarters in Nevada, USA.
- Has worked on all types of motorcycles, but specializes in building and tuning high performance sport bikes.
- Has worked with factory Canadian Superbike Championship (CSBK) race teams.
- Has built and tuned bikes for top Pro riders such as: Ben Young, Alex Welsh, Andrew Nelson and more.
- Designer, tuner and lead technician at Hindle Exhaust Systems since 2011.
Our factory Dyno uses the most advanced technology and software package available from DynoJet, using Winpep8 to develop the best fuel map for your motorcycle. Each tuning session with Scott will be $275 CAD + HST*. For an additional cost, you can have us professionally install your Hindle Exhaust system purchase before tuning.
Contact us today to schedule your in-house dyno tuning appointment or for more information.
If you have already scheduled your appointment, please complete and return our Dyno Waiver here.
*$275 CAD + HST is for fuel injected models only. Please contact us directly if your bike is not fuel injected and you are inquiring about tuning.