Now you can add a Power Commander V and AutoTune to any Hindle Exhaust order. Your bike is unique and your tuning should be, too. That's why Power Commander is the top selling aftermarket fuel module in the world! Why add a Power Commander V to your Hindle Exhaust full system or slip-on? Well, there are too many benefits to mention, but here are the top reasons:
- The Power Commander is a fuel management system for your bike that helps the rider get the best performance of their machine.
- The Power Commander is like an electronic jet kit that that helps to optimize the fuel to air ratio in the bike for smoother throttle response, and torque and horsepower increases (in most cases).
- The Power Commander plugs directly into your bike's stock fuel injection system. It uses OEM style connectors making installation easy and quick.
- No permanent changes are made to the bike's system. Once the unit is removed, the bike reverts back to stock settings.
- Power Commander V is the latest in technology of aftermarket fuel modules.
- Maps are available to download directly from Power Commander, so it really is a "plug and play" unit. It's easy - just download your bike specific map and follow the installation directions.
- Add a Dynojet Autotune kit as an add-on that will do even more - it will continuously monitor fuel mixture and automatically correct it while you ride. This makes the setup even more specific to your unique bike.
Add a Power Commander V and an Autotune to any Hindle Exhaust full system or slip-on order today! If you currently have a Hindle Exhaust full system or slip-on and would like to add a Power Commander V, just give us a call and we can help you out.
If you are local to our factory in Port Perry, Ontario, contact us about having your bike dyno tuned in-house by our Designer and Technician, Scott Cartier. For more information on in-house dyno tuning, click here.